Someone on my Treo newsgroup posted this – and I just had to share.
With the announcement of the next Treo running Windows, here are the top
ten `improvements’ made to the 700:
1. Reboot function permanently assigned to the new oversized front
2. Faster Processor and more RAM! (required by graphics-intensive OS)
3. Saves bandwidth – no need to download open-source and free software
4. Lower Phone Charges (phone crashes when you try to use it – it’s a
known issue and will be addressed in Service Pack 2).
5. Easy Access!! (to hackers)
6. No need to reboot daily – constant crashing will do it for you!
7. Menu button performs 3 functions simultaneously – ctrl, alt, AND
8. Huge Data Storage/High Speed Data Transfer! (required to dl updates)
9. Features you’ve never had before…. (viruses and spyware)
10. All of the advantages of Internet Explorer will now be available to