Saw this on Cyberwolfe‘s blog, it was rather amusing.
1. YOUR SPY NAME: (middle name and current street name)
Jean McKinley. I’ll take my martini up, 2 olives … Shaken, not Stirred.
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your dad’s side, your favorite candy)
Lillias Grover Almond Joy. I don’t *think* so. Butterfinger was up there, too. Even Worse.
3. YOUR RAP NAME (first initial of first name, first three or four letters of your last name)
B’Cam or betterstill, B Mc G.
4. YOUR GAMER TAG: (a favorite color, a favorite animal)
Green Hornet? Wait, that comes later.
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
This is some serious social engineering going on … perhaps we should quit while we’re behind?
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother’s maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet’s Name)
What did I tell you? There’s the mother’s maiden name. I’m going to go hack the Wolfe’s bank account.
7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom’s maiden name spelled backwards)
Hmm, there’s that maiden name again, not going there. But Jim — Is Gramma Percy still around?
8. PORN STAR NAME: (first pet’s name, the street you grew up on)
KoKo O’Farrell – cross street, the other’s a number, not so good. KoKo O’Farrell is a fabulous pR0n name, though, isn’t it?? I’m thinking of course about the O’Farrell in SF.
9. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The”, your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives)
Wolfe’s: “The Black Kenworth. I am a semi-hero. Beware my 18 Wheels of Justice!”
Mine, not so much, primarily because I have no idea what my dad drives these days. Probably a damn mini-van.
10. YOUR ACTION HERO NAME: (first name of the main character in the last film you watched, last food you ate)
Eisenheim Pear Cider. Wait, is Pear Cider a food?