* Coconut and B.O.
* Neighbor’s grill reeking of too much lighter fluid
* Steamy Port-O-Potty
* The Smells of Summer candle we light while staying indoors
* Teenage hormones
* Squirrel hormones
* House fire from an errant bottle rocket
* Hot dog. (The pet, not the food.)
* Unwashed masses
* Week-old roadkill
* Citronella and beer
* Forgotten swimsuit somewhere in a hot car
from the Shoebox blog
3 thoughts on “Smells that remind us it’s summer”
oooh! this is pretty good. they forgot ‘bug repellent and festering potato salad”
And hot chlorine from the swimming pools .. can be mixed with B.O. and/or coconut.
I figured out another one. Vinegar, as in cucumbers in vinegar. Sometimes with onions, sometimes with sesame, but mostly vinegar and only in the summer.
Comments are closed.