1. Remember that when you love yourself you’ll attract more love into your life. Sound simple? That’s because it is.
2. You have to make peace with your body. If you don’t love it, no one else will.
3. Monitor the use of the “Language of Fat,” or any form of body bashing, in your relationships. Make sure it isn’t impeding your intimacy and connection.
4. Don’t blame your love troubles on your curves — if there are problems in your relationship, it most likely isn’t because of your size.
5. Replenish and renew! By treating yourself with more loving kindness, you’ll foster a connection that helps you get closer to sensuality and intimacy.
6. Get massages, and give each other massages. Don’t underestimate the power of touch.
7. Stay focused on the moment and not what you think you look like. Be present with your lover — it’ll enhance the entire experience.
8. Your partner has body insecurities too. Use your love and affection to heal and accept each other’s body as is.
9. Build intimacy by focusing on hugging, whispering and sharing intimate thoughts. You are more than your body!
10. Enjoy the pleasure of being loved. There’s no bigger turn-on than embracing your sexuality.